These UV-LED Lights for Machine Vision (MV) are ideal for stable fluorescent observation. These UV Light Units provide superior cost performance. 25 times higher output than the previous models (Comparison with Bar Lights). For replacement of black lights.
We have two types of UV Light Units for Machine Vision (MV), Narrow and Wide. Narrow: The irradiation is concentrated in a narrow range using lenses. Wide: The irradiation covers a wide range. Lensless type.
• Inspection for detecting seal material through fluorescent excitation;
• Reading invisible code;
• Machine Vision (MV);
• Inspections using differences in spectral reflectivity;
• Imaging of the application of coating material on a circuit board;
• Imaging of grease application on a bearing;
• Inspections using differences in scattering rates.
• UV lights that use high output UV-LEDs;
• Ideal for Machine Vision (MV) applications;
• Ring, bar, and spot formats are available;
• Increased output compared to conventional products;
• The high-output UV illumination allows stable fluorescent observation;
• Custom orders are available.
For more information and advice please contact us through an inquiry.
Both Exolight1- & Exolight2-series are now available...
The MPY Series supports 1.1" sensor format at 12 Megapixel resolution in a...
TB475/550/850 Triple Bandpass Blue+Green+850nm NIR Filter, when mounted in converted...